How can you become an Accounts Administrator?
Accounts administrator is to provide admin support to the accountant by preparing financial records, managing the company’s finances and office administration. Your calculations are essential in the preparation of company accounts, filing and many more. They often work with accountants and support them when producing financial reports.
What are the job roles of accounts administrator?
- Balancing Accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Checking company bank statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Preparing statements of income and payments
- Accounts accuracy checking
- Preparing the wages
- Managing expenses claims
- Administrative support to other accountants
- Use of computerised accounting software
- Assistance on annual accounts preparation
How can you become an accounts administrator?
You need excellent training to become an accounts administrator. Its does not demand any degree requirement. One of the following will be required:
- NVQ Accounting levels 2, 3 and 4
- AAT Accounting levels 2, 3 or 4
- AAT Accounting foundation levels
- AAT Accounting intermediate levels
- AAT Accounting technician levels
- IAB Diploma in Accounting and Advanced Bookkeeping Level 3
- Degree in Business and Finance or Accounting.
- IAB Diploma in Small Business Financial Management Level 3
What are the skills needed for the job role of an accounts administrator?
- Pay Attention to details
- Oral & Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Computerised Accounting
- Independent work
What is the approximate pay of an accounts administrator job?
It’s around £18,000 - £22,000 annually.
How can KBM Training help in becoming an accounts administrator?
This course provides excellent working knowledge and practical experience on the different bookkeeping methodologies and practices essential to record and store financial information daily effectively. Accounts administrator course will give you a complete understanding of bookkeeping, accounting principles tax returns, payroll. Our CPD certified accountancy professionals will coach you.