You will help shape the financial direction of company and ensure that shareholder value is maximized. You will manage the resource/capability of the team, work closely with all parts of the business whilst ensuring that department objectives are achieved efficiently and effectively in alignment to company’s strategic objectives.
The difference you’ll make.
- Leading a team of 10 finance professionals, developing a dedicated, highly performing and motivated team
- Establishing a strong control framework covering accounting reconciliations and financial systems
- Ensuring that all monthly and quarterly reporting is accurate and is delivered on time by managing a robust review process
- Developing key relationships at senior level in the UK to deliver the best services
- Working specifically with related companies to manage and resolve issues as they arise with UK clients
- Supporting delivery of new processes and procedures for new/existing clients
This a permanent role based in Milton Keynes with a hybrid work model, where you will be required to attend office 2-3 days per week.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from company, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in company’s success by investing in our share plans