- Partner with third-party specialist advisors and regional entities, the group treasury function, legal and operations to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Establish appropriate processes for tax risk management throughout the group.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters.
- Preparation of UK corporation tax computations, estimates and accruals.
- Liaison with relevant tax advisors on complex tax arrangements.
- Maintenance of all transfer pricing agreements, including local and master files.
- Review benchmarking activities and liaison with external tax advisors on new transfer pricing requirements and tax implications.
- Review of all overseas tax calculations and key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters.
- Quarterly reports to senior management and the board. Introduction and development of individual entity tax reporting packs, calculation of group tax charge and preparation of associated notes to the accounts for the consolidated annual report.
- Record keeping and Compliance - Timely and accurate filing of returns.
- Oversee filing of subsidiary tax returns by relevant finance managers and third-party advisors. Ownership of general ledger tax balances and reporting, including accounting for all current and deferred tax liabilities and assets.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the group.
- Manage information flow to tax authorities and partnerships with tax consultants.
- Keep informed of tax regulation changes and their impact on the group's position.
- Act in an advisory capacity for indirect taxes on an international scale, including awareness of implications for system requirements and any changes which may be required.
Flexible for competitive compensation and other benefits depending on the experience and candidate's background.