A position for a compliance team manager is now available to join Santander Global Cyber Protect team. The compliance team manager will require sound knowledge audit process, SOX compliance and Cyber Security policies. Financial industry experience is desirable.
A Compliance/Audit team manager conducts meetings with Internal and External auditors to assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the Cyber Protect systems. They ensure that internal and external processes comply with laws and regulations.
The Compliance/Audit team manager helps Protect technical teams with audits process collecting evidence and provides an update to internal/external auditors. Compliance/Audit team manager also perform investigative work into audit requests issues. When the organization implements audit actions, it’s the Compliance/Audit team manager who tracks and monitors them.
- Lead delivery of several audit processes within agreed scope and time to achieve the target within external/internal audit process scope.
- Determine the delivery method best suited for each individual audit process, incorporating lessons learned from the past.
- Facilitate effective audit process governance and identify, engage, and build effective relationships with audit process stakeholders at all levels of the group.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration, align diverse business needs and drive effective decision-making and prioritization concerning scope of work, requirements, and product deliverables.
- Build motivated, results-oriented delivery teams in a matrix organization.
- Engage with Internal/External partners (Cyber Protect teams, UK CISO function, Internal Audit, External Audit etc.) and ensure audit process adhere with all relevant policy, process, standards, and guidelines.
- Produce audit plans and other audit management artefacts to attain a common understanding between all audit stakeholders.
- Define and oversee the deliverables of the cyber protect team to the desired quality and timeframes as agreed within the audit governance.
- Undertake ongoing audit monitoring and control activities, risk and issue management, status reporting and communication.
- Be an active participant within the Compliance team, drive continuous improvement, and work for the overall success of the team.
- Opportunities to transform our business, work in an environment with leading edge technology, attend ‘Meet Ups’ and be part of internal and external technology communities and work for an organization that’s dedicated to your learning and ongoing development.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Minimum of 30 days holiday per year in addition to public bank holidays and you can buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year with our ‘Flexi Holidays’ scheme.
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family and Dental insurance
- Access to onsite gyms and discounted gym memberships
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognized for demonstrating great behaviors
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Share save and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favorite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships