This is a key role within finance which is specifically focused on both financial reporting and supporting our technical and commercial accounting agenda.
This role would suit an experienced qualified accountant with demonstrable experience in stakeholder management, having previously operated in a commercial business partner capacity.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the production of Defaqto's management accounting including the preparation and presentation of group submissions. You will also be responsible for managing all budgeting, forecasting and planning submissions for the company.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the finance team as we enhance our reporting capabilities through ERP system implementation and continuous improvement of our end-to-end processes.
What you'll be doing
- Delivering timely and accurate managerial reporting to group finance, accompanied by insightful analysis and commentary ensuring performance is in line with business objectives
- Ensuring the integrity of all financial information across the division, as well as responsibility for some statutory duties and compliance
- Responsibility for delivery of all budgeting, forecasting and planning submissions for the division
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across the division, including management, project teams and the wider business
- Ensuring a robust control environment, including the alignment of systems and processes with those controls
- Undertaking project work, including participating in finance system and CRM implementations
- Providing day to day management of the finance function, including effective people development and succession planning