We are seeking a highly networked individual with significant experience in client facing roles within the insurance sector. You will possess an in-depth understanding of the global insurance market and industry practices as well as awareness of the most important issues driving the insurance industry today.
The principal role of the Senior Client Development Executive is to engage with the marketplace, the communities therein and with individual customers to fully understand their information and data requirements. You will be highly responsive in your client interactions and will work to integrate Axco’s products and services into client operations to ensure long-term partnership and ongoing development of associated revenues. You will be expected to maintain a positive working relationship with clients and colleagues to ensure that all servicing demands are met in an efficient and confident manner.
- Managing an assigned portfolio of clients with the aim of enhancing business relationships and increasing associated revenues
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders within each client organisation to broaden Axco’s network and communities
- Working alongside the Client Solutions Team to propose and implement innovative information and intelligence solutions
- Taking a lead role in the identification of business development opportunities and the preparation of client proposals
- Leading client meetings, managing and undertaking client travel and attending relevant industry conferences.
- Managing client queries to ensure that these are dealt with in a professional and timely manner within the Client Development team
- Effectively sharing information across the business
- Involvement in new or existing companywide projects
Reference no: 15765