Register with Us
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
  • United Kingdom - Nottinghamshire -
1 year ago
£45000 - £50000 Per year
Finance Manager
Job Description

The role is working for a prestigious business who have a strong reputation for staff development and retention, culture and they are the go to business within their sector. Due to the firms location the business is commutable distance from all areas of Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.

This a fantastic role for a candidate who is looking for a really commercial high profile role that is working closely with the business to maximise business performance. The role has the responsibility of the day to day financial control of one of the businesses most exciting subsidiaries, analysis monthly business performance, forecasts, budgets and preparing all necessary analysis to allow you to guide and support the business in making key business decisions. Time will typically be split over the month, 40% of the time will be spent undertaking accounts and reporting and the remaining 60% will be out in the business and supporting the director team. The role will also have a significant impact on the firms short and long term business planning.

The commercial element of the role will be working with both financial and none financial managers supporting them in developing their business areas from a financial point of view, looking at opportunities for new business initiatives and developing profit and financial understanding. There will be significant element of financial analysis both on a proactive and reactive basis. There will be exposure to staff from all levels of the business including directly with the customer.

The business has a very modern approach to its employees and the role can be a blend of 3 days in the office and two days working from home or another location.

For the right candidate there is potential for the role to progress to becoming a Finance Director in the future.

The role has a salary range of between £55,000 to £65,000 plus a generous benefits package including a bonus of 10%

The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.

Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To be considered for this role you will need to be a qualified accountant in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA and have previous Management Accounting experience with a commercial element. It essential to have great people skills in this role as you may be dealing with and partnering with staff who do not have a financial background and have the ability to foster excellent business relationship, working with the business in every sense as a true business partner.

Reference no: 21528


Are looking for job?
Apply now


Are you recruiting?
Post a job