United Kingdom - Norflok - Norwich -
This role would suit someone is looking to gain some varied administrative experience, whilst supporting the overall marketing and events strategy for the business.
- All elements of events support that will include assisting with event organization from start to finish including, venue scouting to on-site registration.
- In time, the person will own smaller events without direct over-sight.
- The role will sometimes require working outside of ‘normal’ working hours with events taking place throughout the day including early morning and later into the evening.
- Distribution of marketing communications via our marketing automation tool, Marketo.
- Assist with the creation of email templates, event invites and print marketing which will involve working closely with our internal creative services team and external designers.
- Compiling and checking data lists for email sends. Updating stakeholders on KPI’s such as email delivery rates, read rates and updating guest lists.
- Use of CRM (WDX) and responsible for data uploads.
- Submitting invoices and maintaining trackers for invoice reconciliation and work closely with our finance team to ensure accuracy of budget. Submission and administration of expenses for the team.
- Client gifts and merchandise; work closely with our wider corporate events team and external suppliers to source new, sustainable and ‘on-brand’ gifts and merchandise. Maintain a stock of gifts at the office for easy distribution.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities