United Kingdom - Lancashire - Rossendale -
Duties will primarily include general administration, reporting and analysis. The role will monitor incoming deliveries and stock; run the Monday trade reports and the weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis on bestsellers. The role will also reconcile orders to ensure that accurate quantities have been placed.
- Supporting the Buying team with vital reporting, monitoring, administration, and communication as specified below
- Preparing and monitoring weekly, monthly, quarterly seasonal bestsellers reports, and sell through reports
- Creating trend analysis and competitor shopping reports
- Managing inbound tracker, communicating delays and escalating issues where necessary
- Liaise with the Ecommerce, Marketing, CRM and Allocation teams on product launches and making sure that all relevant parties are aware of any delays
- Managing critical path for product launches and online imagery
- Managing samples for ecom product shoots, key meetings and reviews; and liaising with the warehouse and wholesale to source samples.
- Get involved with all steps of the buying process with a view to taking on the range administration for a concessions in the future
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and a flexible, adaptable approach to change. Excellent with numerical data and problem-solving skills. Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment. Passion for the brand. Experience as a BAA or relevant internship/ work experience in a Buying or Merchandising role in a retail and/or online environment. Higher education qualification in fashion or related subject. Knowledge of Excel or PowerPoint. Demonstrates a passion for the fashion industry, retail experience a bonus.