Administrative Business Partner, Marketing
United Kingdom - London -
You're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Partner with directors to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their point of contact.
- Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers, appropriately handling confidential information as necessary.
- Plan, manage, and execute team off-sites, events, and activities.
- Collaborate with the global Administrative Business Partner (ABP) team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events. Experience of providing polished and professional administrative support to leadership within a fast-paced team and international environment. Experience consistently and positively contributing in a high-paced, changing work environment. Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently. Effective organizational skills, with careful attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple stakeholders and priorities. Comfortable leading small- to medium-sized projects and managing up or across teams.