United Kingdom - Lancashire - Blackburn - BB1 2PT
Our teams are vital to the success of the business, through their knowledge, expertise and dedication we have created a supportive, nurturing culture which rewards hard work and dedication and ensures that we consistently provide the best quality services and products to our Customers.
This role will involve working in a fast-paced environment, where quality and precision is vital. Full training and support is provided in a programme to help staff reach their full potential.
- First line customer assistance – e.g. answering telephone calls and dealing with customers.
- General administration, filing photocopying, faxing, generation of correspondence.
- Ordering and maintenance of stock to agreed levels and participate in monthly stock taking.
- General finance administration including, filing and recording of invoices and raising of purchase/sales orders.
- Provide Administration in relation to SynergyTrak including not limited to Administration of CCN and Loan sets. Setting up new users (sc.com)
- Etching and recording of surgical instruments with GS1 coding and/or human readable markings
- Accountability, distribution and control of petty cash.
- Keeping and maintaining records for managed instrument repair services.
- Supporting the administration of HR-related activities as and when required.
- Process of Annual leave / Holiday requests.
- Assist in the arrangement of meetings, conferences and any internal or external events. Ensuring catering arrangements and equipment bookings are in place
- To undertake any other duties or tasks as reasonably required.
- Customer Care.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management.
- Right first time.
- Attention to detail.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Educated to a good general standard with demonstrable verbal and numerical abilities. Minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent required. Previous experience in an administrative role. Computer Literate using various Microsoft packages. ECDL or equivalent IT qualification.