· You will be the first point of contact for our associates and will drive a positive associate experience.
· Dealing with day to day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
· Managing our time and attendance system
· People related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. new starter processes, expenses queries).
· Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company process, data protection requirements and best practice with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records.
· Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
Our operations are large scale and operate 7 days a week, the role will be based on 40 hours over 5 days a week (this will include weekend and evenings).
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• You are naturally customer obsessed; ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner. • Good IT competence (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems e.g. PeopleSoft) • Confidence in verbal and written communication in English. • High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll. • Experience of working with hourly paid employees. • Someone who can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines. • Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information) • Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct. • Being a trusted and professional ambassador for HR and Leadership team. • An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach. • Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.