United Kingdom - West Midlands - Birmingham -
- Managing client relationships
- Attending client kick off meetings to establish new client engagements
- Collating client information to support the preparation of accounts
- Reviewing statutory accounts
- Supporting client audit requests
- Answering client queries
- Supporting management account activities as required including payment runs, journal posting, preparing quarter end VAT reports and creating month end workbooks.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. We offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are looking for qualified accountants with experience in a professional service environment either in a managed services delivery or advisory capacity. Ideally with ACCA, CIMA or ACA. Other recognized accountancy qualifications will be considered. Accounting standards. Financial reporting software. Be inquisitive and analytical. Be flexible and adaptable. Be IT literate and be receptive to new IT developments. Be excited by new challenges and learning new skills. Strong communicators and team players.