United Kingdom - Somerset - Crewkerne -
This role will be focused on providing financial support to both the local Solutions and Operations teams and supporting the execution of a restructuring strategy.
- Supporting the legal entity closing process including journal preparation and analysis
- Preparation of monthly management metrics & accounts
- Supporting quarterly RBM & annual ABP forecasts to achieve challenging competitive cost targets
- Work closely with Financial Controllers to embed policy and mitigation/issue resolution
- Inventory reporting & governance
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Delivery of approved policies. Progressive experience within a finance function. Development and business improvement schemes. Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgment, and accountability.Qualified / part qualified Accountant. Knowledge of the manufacturing industry would be beneficial.