You’ll be working alongside specialists on a day to day basis to broaden your experience of different tax areas to help our clients through the challenges of planning, financial accounting, tax compliance and maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities.
You will also play a key role effectively managing the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing & coaching less experienced members of the team supporting them through assignments and helping them develop their careers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage the successful delivery of corporate tax services ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach
- Manage full tax services to a client portfolio
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide exceptional client service. A key expectation will be well project managed service with high quality deliverables that demonstrates that value has been provided to the client
- Build relationships within the firm to support the identification of opportunities and provide deep specialist assistance to clients
- A significant contribution to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and targeting / building relationships in the business community to win projects on new clients.
- Responsible for providing coaching and support to more junior of team to support them on client work and through personal development
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.