Audit Assistant Manager
United Kingdom - London - Croydon -
You will work within our growing corporate services team, leading assignments on a variety of new and established clients across a number of commercial sectors as well as charity/not-for-profit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
- Taking responsibility for managing workloads and meeting deadlines
- Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
- Supervising and supporting the work of less experienced team members
- Liaising with client staff, which often includes non-accounts personnel
- Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities