United Kingdom - Lancashire - Carnforth -
The focus is on delivery of financial results to key stakeholders within the Group while developing systems, processes and controls to ensure that risks are minimized, and processes are scalable as the business grows. The role will also include involvement in ad-hoc projects, including the setup and implementation of new entities and some activity.
- Support in the preparation of financial results on quarterly and annual bases for holding and services companies.
- Support in the preparation of Group reporting packs including analytical reviews on a legal entity basis within strict deadlines.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations as part of the control
- Support the preparation of the statutory accounts and the completion of the year-end audit by working to ensure that any points raised are followed up and promptly resolved.
- Support in the improvement of the financial reporting process in particular to support growing statutory and regulatory disclosure requirements and the continuing pressure on reporting deadlines.
- Support the development of various projects to enhance and develop the reporting process.
- Support in the embedding risk culture and control framework within Group Finance including identification of risks and controls and remedial actions to address all points.
- Be flexible and provide support across Finance for all tasks including M&A project work when required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities