- Collect, analyze and input data into payroll systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the reconciliation of weekly payroll data, taking remedial action where appropriate.
- Liaise with clients to resolve any queries and build relationships
- Using in-house systems to support departments in managing stock levels and ordering
- Credit control support for miscellaneous client debts.
- Preparation of key business reporting – weekly reports, client reports, budgets, financial analysis
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure an efficient approach
- Supporting with administration related tasks for all departments when required.
- General administration such as filing, photocopying, laminating, answering emails / phone calls, and data entry.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- £12.05 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- 07:30-15:30 Mon-Fri
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favorite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme