You'll be working with different teams at all levels across the business, building trusted partnerships, reviewing the efficiency of business processes, challenging, supporting improvements to the control environment and adding tangible value. Our activities are also directly aligned with an overall objective to enhance digital capabilities across the organization.
- Learning how different activities across company work, assessing design and effectiveness of control activities and working with the business to identify corrective actions
- Supporting continuous improvement objectives, forming effective relationships with business partners and supporting ad hoc projects as needed, such as those linked to investigations, data analytics or risk management
- There may be limited International travel (although this is unlikely to exceed 10%).
- Participating and leading on delivery of core audit activities, including preparation of risk assessments, test programmes and drafting audit report content in line with the functional Internal Audit methodology
- Engaging key business partners during audit activities, providing regular progress updates.
- Actively developing positive relationships with a wide range of business contacts to gain knowledge and insight into the issues
- Maintaining quality and integrity standards and delivering against functional targets
- Engaging with action owners to acquire regular progress updates and drive timely completion of audit actions
- Assisting the development of the audit plan for the year by proposing relevant audits and analytics work for inclusion
- Flexible working approach, with a balance of being in the office and working from home
- Free 24/7 support from our health and wellbeing partners (as well as support for your family)
- Virtual GP Service - free and unlimited access to a qualified GP for you and your family
- 25% off gym memberships, access to online fitness classes and discounts for complementary health services, such as nutrition and lifestyle coaching