You will be responsible for a number of different legal entities. This will involve complete ownership of the entity from journal posting through to the preparation of the annual financial statements.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts, and quarterly reporting.
- Preparation, review and analysis of reporting to the Federal Reserve Board
- Preparation of board reports
- Preparation and explanation of monthly P&L estimates to the trading Desk and coordination with Product Control
- Coordination with the tax teams on local and foreign tax issues, VAT returns and submission of annual tax returns
- Understanding the business and keeping up-to-speed with business developments and being able to communicate this effectively to team members
- Proactively seeking to identify improvements to manual processes and management reporting information leading to higher value added work
- Involvement in a broad range of department–wide projects and initiatives as well as cross-departmental initiatives