This role is responsible for generation of various Treasury reports, as well as working with the Assistant Treasurer and other department members on special projects. Must have an ability to grow and take on additional duties and responsibilities.
- Serve as back-up to the Cash Manager in managing the daily domestic cash position; including funds transfers, liquidity management; short-term investing and routine foreign exchange purchases, all as required. In conjunction with this, support international liquidity management and other international operating requirements.
- Assist the Cash Manager with settlement of intercompany balances and management of intercompany loans.
- Assist with resolving all cash management issues or problems on a timely basis, including bank account activity inquires.
- Assist in bank account opening, closing and maintenance activities.
- Participate in ensuring compliance with key Treasury controls; assist with the update and maintenance of departmental processes and control and policy documents.
- Work with departmental staff to maintain bank account database.
- Assist in the bank systems security administrator role including user set-up and modification, system functionality and issue resolution.
- Facilitate the consolidation of online banking platforms.
- Assist in the continued maintenance of our Treasury Management System across all areas such as account maintenance, trading and liquidity planning.
- Liaise with accounting and other internal departments to facilitate the transfer of knowledge and informational requirements needed by those respective parties.
- Liaise with various departments and the banks on system functionality to enhance efficiency.
- Prepare various departmental reports, working with the Treasury Director and Cash Manager on the same to include monthly domestic cash reports and payments reports. Take on special projects as requested.
- Responsible for the analysis and review of bank fees across our suite of banks to aid in the comparison of the competitiveness of our pricing.
- Work with the Cash Manager to conduct periodic review and analysis to optimize banking procedures and configures (e.g. concentration, collection and disbursement enhancements).
- Assist in ensuring that disaster recovery procedures are in place and fully functional.